All Staying Cool serviced apartments in Birmingham are very well
equipped. Here are the key (free to use) items in each
Entertainment and IT
- Blu-Ray DVD
- iPod dock
- Sky (satellite) TV
- Super fast broadband
- Books and magazines
- Hand-blended aromatherapy spa products (up to six bottles)
- Toilet rolls (we do get asked sometimes!)
- Ironing board
- Washer dryer (combined washing machine and tumble dryer)
- Complimentary cereals
- Francis Francis espresso machine with fresh coffee
- Cafetiere with fresh coffee
- Local milk
- Oranges for the juicer
You will find a very well-equipped Poggenpohl kitchen with all
the right utensils to cook up a feast.
If you are staying with young children then you can prebook
- Free cots
- Free highchairs.
Please check out our Cool for
Kids page to see more about what's on offer for
"..brilliant either for a short break with kids or just for a night or weekend away without them if your batteries need recharging."
The Baby Website
"Leave the curtains open and wake up to the panoramic views from floor-to-ceiling windows."
"Self catering couldn't be more groovy."
The Telegraph's Stella magazine