All Staying Cool serviced apartments in Birmingham are very well
equipped. Here are the key (free to use) items in each
Entertainment and IT
- Blu-Ray DVD
- iPod dock
- Sky (satellite) TV
- Super fast broadband
- Books and magazines
- Hand-blended aromatherapy spa products (up to six bottles)
- Toilet rolls (we do get asked sometimes!)
- Ironing board
- Washer dryer (combined washing machine and tumble dryer)
- Complimentary cereals
- Francis Francis espresso machine with fresh coffee
- Cafetiere with fresh coffee
- Local milk
- Oranges for the juicer
You will find a very well-equipped Poggenpohl kitchen with all
the right utensils to cook up a feast.
If you are staying with young children then you can prebook
- Free cots
- Free highchairs.
Please check out our Cool for
Kids page to see more about what's on offer for
"Someone has put a lot of thought into making the stay a wonderful experience for guests, and it shows."
Made for Mums
"The New York Times recently named our second city as one of the hottest destinations for 2012...Its favourite place to stay? Staying Cool's apartments atop the Rotunda..."
The Sunday Times
"Self catering couldn't be more groovy."
The Telegraph's Stella magazine