All Staying Cool serviced apartments in Birmingham are very well
equipped. Here are the key (free to use) items in each
Entertainment and IT
- Blu-Ray DVD
- iPod dock
- Sky (satellite) TV
- Super fast broadband
- Books and magazines
- Hand-blended aromatherapy spa products (up to six bottles)
- Toilet rolls (we do get asked sometimes!)
- Ironing board
- Washer dryer (combined washing machine and tumble dryer)
- Complimentary cereals
- Francis Francis espresso machine with fresh coffee
- Cafetiere with fresh coffee
- Local milk
- Oranges for the juicer
You will find a very well-equipped Poggenpohl kitchen with all
the right utensils to cook up a feast.
If you are staying with young children then you can prebook
- Free cots
- Free highchairs.
Please check out our Cool for
Kids page to see more about what's on offer for
"Leave the curtains open and wake up to the panoramic views from floor-to-ceiling windows."
"Only one thing could possibly top the stylish design-led interiors at Staying Cool, and that’s the views..."
"There are no bellhops nor a gym...instead you get a Mac Mini, free Wi-Fi, an espresso machine and a juicer (oranges included)."
The New York Times