All the comforts of home
Your serviced apartment has been designed for living in and not
just spending a single night in.
- We hope we have thought of everything you might need in your
Poggenpohl kitchen but if not, we will happily purchase any
utensils for you.
- Beds are king size and have mattresses that are pocket sprung
with memory foam - they're called
the Ultimate and we always say you will know why
in the morning!
- You have a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer as well as a
hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- On the technology front there's an iPod dock, satellite TV
(Sky), Blu-Ray DVD player and fast, free wifi.
- There's also a small supply of books and board games.
- If your family is accompanying you then ask for our
complimentary Cool for
Kids package when you book.
"I liked the fact that all the food products were fairtrade/organic (excellent!). The flat was lovely, wish I had somewhere like that in London.."
Kate Cater, Life & Style Editor, The Guardian
"Leave the curtains open and wake up to the panoramic views from floor-to-ceiling windows."
"Why go? For an ultra-stylish taste of Birmingham..."