All the comforts of home
Your serviced apartment has been designed for living in and not
just spending a single night in.
- We hope we have thought of everything you might need in your
Poggenpohl kitchen but if not, we will happily purchase any
utensils for you.
- Beds are king size and have mattresses that are pocket sprung
with memory foam - they're called
the Ultimate and we always say you will know why
in the morning!
- You have a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer as well as a
hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- On the technology front there's an iPod dock, satellite TV
(Sky), Blu-Ray DVD player and fast, free wifi.
- There's also a small supply of books and board games.
- If your family is accompanying you then ask for our
complimentary Cool for
Kids package when you book.
"Self catering couldn't be more groovy."
The Telegraph's Stella magazine
""..the Rotunda is superbly located bang in the city centre with New Street and the famous Christmas market less than 20ft from our door – perfect for dropping off those heavy shopping bags.""
North Devon Journal
"Leave the curtains open and wake up to the panoramic views from floor-to-ceiling windows."