All the comforts of home
Your serviced apartment has been designed for living in and not just spending a single night in.
- We hope we have thought of everything you might need in your Poggenpohl kitchen but if not, we will happily purchase any utensils for you.
- Beds are king size and have mattresses that are pocket sprung with memory foam - they're called the Ultimate and we always say you will know why in the morning!
- You have a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer as well as a hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- On the technology front there's an iPod dock, satellite TV (Sky), DVD player and an Apple Mac computer with free wifi.
- There's also a small supply of books and board games.
- If your family is accompanying you then ask for our complimentary Cool for Kids package when you book.
""The Week's Best Deals: Birmingham's Staying Cool at the Rotunda is enticing 'time flexible' guests to its chic, 60s-inspired self-catering apartments with discounted stays on Monday and Sunday nights..."
The Observer Magazine
"Why go? For an ultra-stylish taste of Birmingham..."
"Only one thing could possibly top the stylish design-led interiors at Staying Cool, and that’s the views..."