All the comforts of home
Your serviced apartment has been designed for living in and not
just spending a single night in.
- We hope we have thought of everything you might need in your
Poggenpohl kitchen but if not, we will happily purchase any
utensils for you.
- Beds are king size and have mattresses that are pocket sprung
with memory foam - they're called
the Ultimate and we always say you will know why
in the morning!
- You have a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer as well as a
hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- On the technology front there's an iPod dock, satellite TV
(Sky), Blu-Ray DVD player and fast, free wifi.
- There's also a small supply of books and board games.
- If your family is accompanying you then ask for our
complimentary Cool for
Kids package when you book.
"..brilliant either for a short break with kids or just for a night or weekend away without them if your batteries need recharging."
The Baby Website
"Only one thing could possibly top the stylish design-led interiors at Staying Cool, and that’s the views..."
""The Week's Best Deals: Birmingham's Staying Cool at the Rotunda is enticing 'time flexible' guests to its chic, 60s-inspired self-catering apartments with discounted stays on Monday and Sunday nights..."
The Observer Magazine