All the comforts of home
Your serviced apartment has been designed for living in and not just spending a single night in.
- We hope we have thought of everything you might need in your Poggenpohl kitchen but if not, we will happily purchase any utensils for you.
- Beds are king size and have mattresses that are pocket sprung with memory foam - they're called the Ultimate and we always say you will know why in the morning!
- You have a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer as well as a hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- On the technology front there's an iPod dock, satellite TV (Sky), DVD player and an Apple Mac computer with free wifi.
- There's also a small supply of books and board games.
- If your family is accompanying you then ask for our complimentary Cool for Kids package when you book.
"The New York Times recently named our second city as one of the hottest destinations for 2012...Its favourite place to stay? Staying Cool's apartments atop the Rotunda..."
The Sunday Times
"I liked the fact that all the food products were fairtrade/organic (excellent!). The flat was lovely, wish I had somewhere like that in London.."
Kate Cater, Life & Style Editor, The Guardian
"Leave the curtains open and wake up to the panoramic views from floor-to-ceiling windows."