Here are just some of the things we do - you can read
Policy in full.
- Locally sourced and/or organic (or free range) fresh and store
- Recycled and recyclable paper goods (eg: toilet rolls,
- Fairtrade goods eg teas, coffee, hot chocolate and sugar
- Environmentally-friendly products provided for guests (eg:
Ecover washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets)
- Handblended, paraben-free aromatherapy products
- We recycle furniture from the 1950's and 1960's where we can or
try to purchase from companies with strong eco credentials
- All our electricity is from 100% renewable sources
and we have low energy lightbulbs throughout
- All staff travel by train not car between cities and we
actively try to recruit local people who can walk to work or use
- We encourage our guests to recycle their rubbish and to reduce
the number of linen items used when possible.
Our green policy applies to our serviced apartments in
Birmingham and Manchester but alas not to our Barcelona apartment
at the present time, mostly due to the lack of choice of products
and services there compared to the UK. Come on, Spain!
"There are no bellhops nor a gym...instead you get a Mac Mini, free Wi-Fi, an espresso machine and a juicer (oranges included)."
The New York Times
"..brilliant either for a short break with kids or just for a night or weekend away without them if your batteries need recharging."
The Baby Website
"Only one thing could possibly top the stylish design-led interiors at Staying Cool, and that’s the views..."