Here are just some of the things we do - you can read
Policy in full.
- Locally sourced and/or organic (or free range) fresh and store
- Recycled and recyclable paper goods (eg: toilet rolls,
- Fairtrade goods eg teas, coffee, hot chocolate and sugar
- Environmentally-friendly products provided for guests (eg:
Ecover washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets)
- Handblended, paraben-free aromatherapy products
- We recycle furniture from the 1950's and 1960's where we can or
try to purchase from companies with strong eco credentials
- All our electricity is from 100% renewable sources
and we have low energy lightbulbs throughout
- All staff travel by train not car between cities and we
actively try to recruit local people who can walk to work or use
- We encourage our guests to recycle their rubbish and to reduce
the number of linen items used when possible.
Our green policy applies to our serviced apartments in
Birmingham and Manchester but alas not to our Barcelona apartment
at the present time, mostly due to the lack of choice of products
and services there compared to the UK. Come on, Spain!
""..our apartment was equipped with a fully functioning kitchen, replete with oranges for juicing, a juicer, coffee grounds for grinding, a coffee machine, and the most swaggy open-plan living room, framed by a seemingly endless view...""
"I liked the fact that all the food products were fairtrade/organic (excellent!). The flat was lovely, wish I had somewhere like that in London.."
Kate Cater, Life & Style Editor, The Guardian
"Why go? For an ultra-stylish taste of Birmingham..."