Service matters at Staying Cool
Staying Cool isn't just about providing you with a fantastic
boutique hotel experience to stay in during your visit, we also try
to anticipate your needs and give you everything you need to enjoy
your stay with us - independently.
- We'll confirm your booking with a fact-packed email to ensure
you get from A to B with the minimum of fuss.
- We won't interrupt you while you're in your apartment; we'll
ask on check-in if you want to see us and if you don't you won't…
If you do we'll provide you with a Daily Maid
Service when you are out at work or enjoying the
- We try to be as flexible as possible when we can - with
check-in and check-out times, for instance - and to respond to your
requests quickly. In short, we try to treat you how we would like
to be treated ourselves.
- If you stay with us on a regular basis, you don't need to worry
about packing everything up each week - you can simply leave your
luggage with us. We'll store your belongings
safely for you and put them back in to your apartment in time for
- When you arrive, there is no need to rush out to the shops, you can relax with a
coffee or tea from the selectionwe leave in your apartment - there
is even fresh locally sourced milk in the fridge, along with
oranges if you would prefer freshly squeezed orange juice.
- You don't need to worry about food and drink
during your stay with us. You can pick breakfast choices from our
menu or order shopping to be delivered to us and we'll unpack it
- We can help with your travel arrangements - both to and from
Rotunda and any trips you need to make while you are in the
- We have an apartment guide in every apartment packed full of
our favourite bars and restaurants: you can choose one yourself or
we'll book your table for you.
"Leave the curtains open and wake up to the panoramic views from floor-to-ceiling windows."
"The New York Times recently named our second city as one of the hottest destinations for 2012...Its favourite place to stay? Staying Cool's apartments atop the Rotunda..."
The Sunday Times
""..the Rotunda is superbly located bang in the city centre with New Street and the famous Christmas market less than 20ft from our door – perfect for dropping off those heavy shopping bags.""
North Devon Journal