...small but perfectly formed
Good things come in small packages. And the Mini is the best designed studio serviced apartment that you ever did see.
From your 'cocoon at the top', enjoy the mesmerising cityscape and relax, work or sleep.
- The floor-to-ceiling windows open the space out and make a Mini a great place to be.
The Mini is stylish, practical and functional. As The Times' newspaper correspondent wrote when he stayed in one, "Why can't all city stays be as cool as this?
- We've thought of everything, so that you don't have to. You will have all the privacy of an apartment plus access to our attentive Staying Cool service and optional extras. We're a little bit obsessed with making sure that you have a great time
- If you look below, you'll see that the Mini is loaded with great features and extra touches which aim to make your stay a wonderful one
- The Mini is kitted out to the same standard as the other Rotunda serviced apartments, it's just a little smaller
- You have a king-size bed with a pocket sprung mattress and memory foam, a table to eat or work at, a sofa to relax on, a TV with Sky and a Blu-Ray DVD player as well as an speaker dock for fun
The Mini - a small slice of Staying Cool.
From £95 per apartment per night. Lower rates for longer stays.
Things that guests love about the Mini
- the views
- the price
- its clever use of space
- the wall of floor to ceiling windows
- a great night's sleep
Things that some guests may not
- designed as a wet room, the shower floor can get wet
- the sofa is a two seater
- no air conditioning
- it's not a Penthouse!
370 sq feet /34.5 sq metres
peaceful building in city centre
three minutes from New Street and Moor Street
free fast Wi-Fi
dining table for two
European king-size beds (200 x 160 cm)
pocket-sprung mattresses with memory foam
aromatherapy spa products
organic / free-range breakfasts (chargeable)
well-equipped Poggenpohl kitchen
Illy espresso machine with fresh coffee & local milk
oranges for the juicer
daily maid service
iron & ironing board
150 New Street
Birmingham B2 4PA*
*The best postcode for sat nav is B5 4BU
Our number in case you need it
+44 (0) 121 285 1290.