Extended Stay Birmingham
Looking for something between a hotel and renting longer term in Birmingham? Are you unsure about how permanent your stay will be? Staying Cool serviced apartments Birmingham are the perfect solution. Some guests consider us as short stay apartments in Birmingham. Others consider us extended stay apartments, depending on whether they normally stay in a hotel or an apartment.
Here at Staying Cool Birmingham, we look after many extended stay (one week to six months) guests. Whether you are relocating to Birmingham; working on a long term consultancy project or a legal case; a visiting professor; recording a TV programme; performing on stage or need a temporary home for personal reasons, we have the solution for you.
Here are some of the reasons why we provide the best Birmingham business accommodation:
All the comforts of home
- Our serviced apartments are the perfect Birmingham short stay apartments for numerous reasons, one of them being that all our apartments provide the comforts of home combined with the benefits of being in a hotel.
- All of our apartments have a fully-equipped kitchen, giving you the choice between preparing something yourself, ordering in, or dining out depending on your mood. Having a kitchen also means that you have a fridge to keep water and other drinks and food cool at all times (plus ice for drinks, of course!). Our rooms are designed to be lived in and not just to stay in for a couple of nights, and this is why we have included a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer as well as a hairdryer, iron and an ironing board for your convenience.
- Enjoy the space to relax. All of our apartments have living spaces with sofas to lounge on, TVs, music docks and tables to eat/work at.
- You will find complimentary essentials at your apartment on arrival. These include cereals, fresh milk, coffee, teas, hot chocolate and fresh oranges for the juicer, as well as some of the basics such as salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. These are topped up during your stay.
- We also offer a range of breakfast, snacks and drinks packages available to book online as you make your reservation, and of course you always have the option to order in and arrange a delivery from your local establishment of choice.
- For your convenience we offer a grocery shopping service where your chosen items are delivered for a charge of £12 plus the price of the groceries ordered. There is also a chef available on request.
- If you are attending lots of meetings and conferences during your stay in Birmingham, a good night’s sleep is essential. Our beds are king size with mattresses that are pocket sprung with memory foam; this makes them likely to be the most comfortable beds you’ve ever slept in!
- All apartments also come with an iPod dock, satellite TV (sky), a blue ray and DVD player and of course fast, free Wi-Fi - ideal for anyone looking for Birmingham business accommodation.
Whatever the reason for you to choose one of our short stay apartments Birmingham, we want you to have a true ‘home from home’ experience, where everything you may need to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible is taken care of.
At Staying Cool Birmingham we have staff onsite 24 hours a day and we offer a concierge service from 08:30 to 22:00 daily.
If you want to keep fit during your stay with us – no problem! There is a gym just 110 metres away with a complimentary membership if you stay with us for a month or more.
If you are arriving by car or renting one during your stay, there is parking available for £49 per week or £99 per month depending on the length of your extended stay Birmingham
At Staying Cool Birmingham we pride ourselves for our excellent reputation for service - nothing is too much trouble for our team and any problems are fixed straight away (breaks replaced or repaired within 24 hours.) There is always one team member on call 24/7 to assist you.
Our Staying Cool Birmingham serviced apartments are the perfect place to stay for your business trip to Birmingham for many reasons, with the location of the Rotunda definitely being one of them. Located in the heart of the city centre, you’ll find most places are reachable by foot. Here’s a list of some areas and distances we think you may find useful -
- Business District (Snowhill and Colmore Row areas - less than five minutes on foot)
- New Street Station - a two minute walk away
- Moor Street Station - three minutes and you're there
- ICC - ten minutes on foot
- NEC - 15 minutes away. A two minute walk to New Street Station and an eight minute journey by train. Book our NEC VIP package and we provide your train tickets at check-in so you don't have to queue.
- Snow Hill Station - five minutes on foot
- Birmingham International Airport - 15 minutes (see NEC above - the two are next door)
- London - 90 minutes by train from either New Street or Moor Street stations.
Extended Stay Apartment Rates
Our extended stay apartment rates are great value for money and we reduce rates significantly the longer you stay.
Whatever your reason to extend your stay in Birmingham , we know that you will have a great experience staying in our stylish serviced apartments - perfect as Birmingham business accommodation or as a short stay apartment.