We offer a discounted parking scheme (£15.00 per night compared to the standard £25.00 for 8 hours+) at any of the Bullring car parks. This offer gives you one exit from the car park per night you stay with us. If you wish to exit more than once then we offer 25% off the short stay rates. More information on Bullring car park can be found here.
Simply park up as normal and exchange your issued car parking ticket for one of ours when you check in. We can't retrospectively refund monies so please do swap your ticket on check-in rather than check-out to be safe.
The nearest of the Bullring car parks is Centre which is roughly 300m away beneath the Bullring and the Rotunda. It is open from 06:30 am to midnight (from 8.30am on Sundays). If you are arriving or departing outside of these opening hours, please let us know and we will advise on where to park.
If you have very heavy luggage then please feel free to use our loading bay to drop it off before you park up. Please email us or call us on +44 (0)121 285 1250 to arrange.
Just an FYI, if you want to use your car during your stay, it may be cheaper to pay-as-you-go. Also, the carpark closes at Midnight and doesn’t reopen until 7 am, Monday to Saturday and 8 am on Sundays. If this doesn’t work for you, do let us know and we’ll help you find an alternative place to park, alas it won’t be covered by our discounted tickets.
To find us from the car park:
If you are arriving before 11.30pm (7 days a week)
- Park as near to the Debenhams entrance as possible, on the left as soon as you enter the car park
- When on foot go through the glass doors marked West Mall and Debenhams and take the lift to Level 2.
- From the lift, walk straight ahead past Gap until you are in the main mall (keep to the left).
- You will walk past the Gap and Goldsmiths. Exit the mall, here you should see the famous Bull statue just outside.
- Carry on walking forward past Hollister. The entrance to the Rotunda is just after Zara (Womenswear) and before Carphone Warehouse (Keep to the left). We are the tall cylindrical building with 'Bullring' on the top.
- Press '123' on the buzzer panel to contact Guest Relations.
If you are arriving after 11.30pm (7 days a week):
- We would recommend parking a little further into the car park (under Selfridges), as after these times the Debenhams lift is closed, unfortunately, this does mean a slightly longer walk.
- Once out of the lift on the 1st floor of the mall, you will need to walk between Costa and Burger King and through the glass doors.
- From here walk towards Chaopharaya Thai restaurant and turn right to go up the ramp between the two halves of the Bullring.
- Once at the top, the entrance to the Rotunda is between Zara (womenswear) and Carphone Warehouse (as pictured below).
- Press '123' on the buzzer panel to contact Concierge.
Car Park Security and Liability
Although this is an extremely rare occurrence, we cannot guarantee that no damage will be caused to your car and/or its contents. We must, therefore, state that you are parking in any car park entirely at your own risk. We do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or its contents.