Birmingham Photography Festival
Wednesday October 10, 2018
Image credits: Verity Milligan
Staying Cool at the Rotunda is proud to be sponsoring the competition at Birmingham's new Photography Festival.
This one-day event will take place on Saturday, October 20th at the Birmingham and Midland Institute on Margaret Street.
- Festival chair: Fraser McGee
- Lectures from top UK photographers: Walter Rothwell, Emma Case, Andrew Jackson and Claire Armitage
- Panel discussion with four leading Birmingham-based photographers: Verity Milligan, Tim Cornbill, Ross Jukes and Kris Askey
- Pecha Kulcha style session (multiple short presentations)
- Session with one of the founders of the original nineties Birmingham Photography Festival
- Pin-up session
- So many stunning photos are taken from our Rotunda apartments (or of the Rotunda exterior) that we thought it only right that we support the festival. A competition will be run on the day with an overnight penthouse stay to be won.
Tickets are just £11 for the festival and they are available online