The Coolest Place To Stay In Birmingham
Saturday May 6, 2017
Book one of our design-led serviced apartments and you'll find yourself in the coolest place to stay in Birmingham. This city is a creative place that celebrates individuality. Enjoy great design and live like a super-stylish local in an iconic building. We offer something that is only available here in Birmingham and each of our apartments is individually designed.
Here are five reasons why Staying Cool at the Rotunda is the coolest place to stay in Birmingham:
- The Rotunda building itself is unique. It's a tubular 1960s skyscraper that was transformed into apartments by Urban Splash.
- Our stylish interiors were inspired by the Rotunda's sixties heritage and they are the perfect antidote to bland hotel rooms.
- We blend midcentury modern furniture with the best of British designers such as Tom Dixon and Lou Rota.
- Our sleek, white kitchens are by Poggenpohl. You'll find seriously good coffee and seriously good coffee makers on hand.
- Each apartment has floor to ceiling windows meaning that the views, especially at night, really are something special.
Tempted by the coolest place to stay in Birmingham? Choose from a two-bedroom penthouse with a large wraparound balcony, a two-bed Maxi, a one-bed Clubman or a Mini studio apartment. Our apartments may be cool, but we are warm and helpful, so please call us on 0121 285 1290 or email [email protected] if you have any questions. All of our serviced apartments Birmingham can also be booked online.