What not to bring when you stay in a serviced apartment
Our boutique serviced apartments at Rotunda look great, but we also want you to feel great when you come to stay. We’ve put a lot of thought into what we provide in the apartments so that you can kick back and relax from the minute that you walk through the door. You’ll arrive to find your super stylish apartment ready to welcome you so that you can feel right at home with minimum fuss.
Here’s what NOT to bring when you stay in one of our serviced apartments:
IN THE KITCHEN
1) You’ll find everything you need to make a great Fairtrade cuppa or hot chocolate
2) A pint of fresh milk in your fridge
3) Bean-to-cup Espresso machine
4) Damn fine, locally-roasted coffee from Quarter Horse
5) Fresh oranges and grapefruit for juicing
6) An electric juicer for those juicy oranges and grapefruit
7) Cooking essentials (balsamic vinegar, local rapeseed oil, pepper and salt grinders)
8) Ecover (an environmentally-friendly brand) dishwasher tablets, washing-up liquid
9) TV package including casting from your own device
10) Travel books and local magazines for inspiration
11) Our WiFi is easy to sign in to, free for your whole stay, powerful and reliable. We’ve just upgraded it (again!)
12) Classic board games
13) Full-size hairdryer (wild and free and not attached to the wall)
14) Iron (plus ironing board and washer dryer – not that you’d pack those…)
15) Towelling robes and towels
16) Bedding (Egyptian cotton with bed/s already made up for you)
17) Hand-blended aromatherapy toiletries
18) We find serviced apartments very family-friendly. To make our apartments even more so, we’ve put together a complimentary package called Cool for Kids. You can enjoy free goodies on arrival and pre-book essentials such as highchairs.
Tempted to give staying in an eco friendly serviced apartment a try? Take a look at our sleek, chic Rotunda apartments in Birmingham. They’re brilliant places to stay whether you are on business or pleasure.