Our boutique serviced apartments at Rotunda look great, but we also want you to feel great when you come to stay. We’ve put a lot of thought into what we provide in the apartments so that you can kick back and relax from the minute that you walk through the door. You’ll arrive to find your super stylish apartment ready to welcome you so that you can feel right at home with minimum fuss.
Here’s what NOT to bring when you stay in one of our serviced apartments:
IN THE KITCHEN
1) You’ll find everything you need to make a great Fairtrade cuppa or hot chocolate
2) A pint of fresh milk in your fridge
3) Espresso machine
4) Damn fine, locally-ground coffee from Quarter Horse
5) Fresh oranges and grapefruit for juicing
6) An electric juicer for those juicy oranges and grapefruit
7) Cooking essentials (balsamic vinegar, rapeseed oil, pepper and salt grinders)
8) Ecover dishwasher tablets, washing-up liquid
9) Sky TV package
10) Speaker dock to listen to all your favourite tunes
11) Travel books and magazines for inspiration
12) Our WiFi is easy to sign in to, free for your whole stay, powerful and reliable.
13) Classic board games
14) Full-size hairdryer (wild and free and not attached to the wall)
15) Iron (plus ironing board and washer dryer – not that you’d pack those…)
16) Towelling robes and towels
17) Bedding (Egyptian cotton with bed/s already made up for you)
18) Hand-blended toiletries
19) We find serviced apartments very family-friendly. To make our apartments even more so, we’ve put together a complimentary package called Cool for Kids. You can enjoy free goodies on arrival and pre-book essentials such as highchairs.
Tempted to give staying in a serviced apartment a try? Take a look at our sleek, chic Rotunda apartments in Birmingham. They’re brilliant places to stay whether you are on business or pleasure.