Bring your family to the heart of the city and impress everyone with our stylish Birmingham family accommodation. Before you even drop your bags the children will be exploring the stylish living areas, rummaging through the well-equipped kitchens and trying on the fluffy white robes in the separate bathrooms.
When you take advantage of our Birmingham family offer – select the FAMILIES TAB and choose your own add-ons: Cool For Kids, Cots and Highchairs so your family stay is perfect in every way:
- Rates are per apartment rather than per person and there is no need to pay extra for cots or high chairs - simply select the add-on you want as you book.
- Complimentary gifts for little ones and optional sweets to keep them happy. What better way to start your stay! Simply select the Cool For Kids add-on, tell us your children’s ages and names. We'll do the rest.
- Retro popcorn maker and kernels provided. Have fun making snacks.
- Free Sky TV with children’s channels and board games giving you time to unpack in peace and perfect for a bit of downtime after a busy day out – check out our Family Days Out ideas.
- A complimentary basic breakfast is provided. Grown-ups can enjoy our Rude Health muesli while the little ones get to choose from a Kellogg’s Variety Pack. We also provide a supply of fresh oranges for use in our juicers. Perfect for days when you need to get up and out in a hurry.
For the very little ones
- Super cute Canar nightlights (please contact us in advance to book).
- Free fresh ground coffee, Illy coffee pods, Fairtrade tea, hot chocolate and fresh milk are all provided along with an Illy coffee machine so the whole family can enjoy a relaxing drink whenever they fancy.
- All your home appliances come as part of the apartment for super practicality. Warm bottles in the microwave or put a load of washing in the washer dryer whenever you need to.
- A free basic larder is provided so there is no need to worry about olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper if you want to rustle up a quick meal. You will also find plenty of utensils such mixing bowls and pizza wheels as well as full sized fan ovens and microwaves if you fancy something a bit more ambitious.
- A wide range of bookable extras are available so you don’t need to waste valuable family time shopping. Our Birmingham family favourites include: Fit and Fruity, Full English Breakfast, Midnight Munchies and Cooking Cool as well as a great selection of beers and wines.
We think our Birmingham family accommodation beats family hotels in Birmingham hands down and our guests agree. With over five hundred families having stayed in the Rotunda over the past four years everyone has a good word to say about us – please check out our reviews.
How to book
This offer is only available by booking direct with us (online via this website, by phone or email) and by selecting the appropriate family add-ons when you make your booking.