...Sleek studio apartment
Mini Birmingham features
- Superb location in the very centre of Birmingham
- Photogenic interiors with pieces by leading British designers
- 34.5 sq metres in size - not so Mini compared to many a hotel room
- Floor-to-ceiling windows fill the studio with light by day and give great views by night
- Stylish yet practical with a living/dining area and fully-equipped kitchen
- As a Times journalist wrote of his Mini stay, "Why can't all city stays be as cool as this?
Combine the privacy of an apartment with our attentive Staying Cool service and optional extras
Rates start at just £47.50 per person per night with two sharing. Book direct for our best rate guarantee plus offers. Lower rates for longer stays.
More on the Mini's great features and extra touches can be seen in the table below
Official 4-star rating
"Stayed here for one night and can't recommend it enough. Excellent location and amazing views from the 19th floor. Warm, friendly greeting when we arrived and nothing was too much trouble. Amazing room, with lovely little touches like fresh milk and oranges....it's the little things that make it memorable and set it aside. Would book here in the future over any hotel!" Claire Williams
What you'll love most about your Mini serviced apartment
- The huge windows
- Views across the city
- Cool interior design
- Space to relax (and work if you need to)
- 100% free Wi-Fi, via super fast fibre broadband
- Great location on New Street for the Bullring shopping centre and business district
- Short walk to New Street train station and Moor Street
Need more info?
three minutes from New Street and Moor Street
150 New Street
Birmingham B2 4PA*
*The best postcode for sat nav is B5 4BU
Our number in case you need it
+44 (0)121 285 1250.