Extended Stay Birmingham
Looking for something in between a hotel and renting longer term in Birmingham? Or are you unsure about how permanent your stay will be? Our serviced apartments in Birmingham are the perfect flexible solution. If you need an extended stay, the style and space on offer will make your stay feel like a home from home.
Here at Staying Cool, we look after many extended stay (one week to six months) guests. Whether you are relocating to Birmingham; working on a long term consultancy project or legal case; a visiting professor; producing a TV programme; performing on stage or need a temporary home for personal reasons, we have the solution for you. Our apart hotel located at Birmingham's iconic Rotunda building is made up of 36 stylish apartments across the top 5 floors of the development.
Here are some of the reasons why we provide the best business accommodation in Birmingham:
All the comforts of home
- Our serviced apartments are the perfect choice for an extended stay for numerous reasons, one of them being that all our apartments provide the comforts of home combined with the benefits of being in a hotel.
- All of our apartments have fully-equipped kitchens designed by Poggenpohl, giving you the choice between preparing something yourself, ordering in or dining out depending on your mood. Having a full kitchen also means that you have a fridge and freezer to stock up on frozen and chilled items (plus make ice for drinks, of course!). Our serviced apartments are designed to be lived in and not just a place to sleep, this is why we have included some great extras you'll need but wouldn't have found had you decided to book a hotel room, including a washing machine and dryer, iron, ironing board and hair dryer.
- All of our bathrooms include complimentary hand-blended toiletries which will be replenished for you througout your stay. We provide them in large dispenser bottles as we consider them to be more user friendly and kinder to the environment than the miniatures you'll find elsewhere.
- You will find complimentary essentials in your apartment on arrival. These include Rude Health cereals, fresh milk, cafetiere coffee, espresso machine & pods, a selection of teas, hot chocolate and fresh oranges & grapefruits for your electric juicer, as well as some of the basics such as salt, pepper, oil and balsamic vinegar. These are replenished throughout your stay.
- We also offer a range of breakfast, snacks and drinks packages available to book as you make your reservation, and of course you always have the option to order in and arrange a delivery from your food and drink supplier of choice.
- For your convenience, we offer a grocery shopping service where your chosen items are delivered for a charge of £12 plus the price of the groceries ordered. Simply speak to our on site concierge team to arrange a delivery.
- If you are attending lots of meetings and conferences during your stay in Birmingham, a good night’s sleep is essential. All of our beds are european king size with mattresses that are pocket sprung with memory foam; they're likely to be the most comfortable beds you’ve ever slept in!
- All apartments also come with an top of the range speaker dock, a full SkyTV package including SkyCinema & SkySports, a blu-ray and DVD player and of course fast, free Wi-Fi - ideal for anyone looking for business accommodation in Birmingham.
Whatever your reason for choosing Staying Cool, we want you to have a true ‘home from home’ experience, where everything you may need is taken care of to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
At Staying Cool Birmingham we have staff onsite 24 hours a day and we offer a concierge service from 08:30 to 22:00 daily.
If you want to keep fit during your stay with us – no problem! There is a gym just 110 metres away with a complimentary membership available to you if you are staying with us for a month or longer. We can also arrange guest passes for you if you're looking to visit on as a one off or staying for a shorter period of time.
If you are arriving by car or renting one during your stay, there is parking available for £49 per week or £99 per month depending on the length of your stay in Birmingham.
We pride ourselves for our excellent reputation for service - nothing is too much trouble for our team and any problems are fixed straight away (breaks replaced or repaired within 24 hours.) There is always a team member on call 24/7 to assist you, so if there is something you need, dont heistate to ask.
Our serviced apartments are the perfect place to stay for any business trip to Birmingham, with the central location of Rotunda definitely being one of them. Located in the heart of the city centre, you’ll find most places are reachable on foot. Here’s a list of some areas and distances we think you may find useful -
- Business District (Snowhill and Colmore Row areas - less than five minutes on foot)
- New Street Station - a two minute walk away
- Moor Street Station - three minutes and you're there
- ICC - ten minutes on foot
- NEC - 15 minutes away. A two minute walk to New Street Station and an eight minute journey by train. Book our NEC VIP package and we provide your train tickets at check-in so you don't have to queue.
- Snow Hill Station - five minutes on foot
- Birmingham International Airport - 15 minutes (see NEC above - the two are next door)
- London - 90 minutes by train from either New Street or Moor Street stations.
Extended Stay Apartment Rates
Our extended stay rates are great value for money and we reduce rates significantly the longer you stay.