Birmingham Business Accommodation
Working away from home on a regular basis can be hard work. We’ve designed our apartments and refined our customer service to make the experience a true pleasure.
Staying Cool Birmingham is a wise choice for your business trip. Our apart hotel Birmingham has consistently remained in the top 3 hotels on TripAdvisor for the city. Discover what makes our serviced apartments the perfect place to stay in Birmingham:
- Our central location is ideal for the Business District, Birmingham New Street and Moor Street train stations, the ICC and the NEC. And for enjoying the world-class culture that Birmingham has on offer
- Fast, secure and 100% free Wi-Fi for the duration of your stay
- Every apartment has a desk/table for you to work from, accompanied by plenty of plug sockets and task lighting
- Enjoy breakfast in the privacy of your own apartment, no need to hunt for a seat in a busy coffee shop
- Make the most of your spacious apartment and hold meetings in a private space with views that are bound to impress
- Relax whilst preparing for a busy day or kick back after work. Every apartment has a lounge area to chill out in with a speaker dock for music and full SkyTV package
- Our friendly, professional guest relations team will give any help you need, so if you're unsure of anything, just ask
- Concierge services are available from 8.30am-10pm every day and our team can be reached via phone 24/7
- Leave and Retrieve Service. Leave items with us on departure and we'll securely store them until your next arrival (complimentary)
- Tell us what suits you best. Our daily maid service is optional and complimentary
Why choose Staying Cool?
From the start, our business model has been focused on what makes people feel good when they are away from home. We put a lot of thought into anticipating our guest’s needs and making stays with us a smooth and enjoyable experience. It should feel like home. A seriously stylish home.
All of our apartments have lounge areas with Naughtone sofas to relax on. You also have a table to work at (some larger apartments have desks too). Your TV comes with a full SkyTV package which includes SkyCinema & SkySports channels. The entertainment doesn’t stop there: you’ll find a top of the range speaker dock in your apartment, so you can enjoy your music with the best possible sound quality. Listen to your favourite tracks whilst taking in the amazing city views with a glass of something chilled from the fridge.
Convenience is key. You won’t need to ring down for an iron (there’s one in every apartment along with an ironing board). You’ll also find a washing machine and a (proper) hairdryer hidden away in the cupboard too. Lighting has been designed to be flexible and task-orientated and we pride ourselves on providing plenty of electrical sockets where you need to use them. Feel free to make your apartment multitask as a meeting space.
Breakfast like a king (or queen) in your private apartment. You’ll find complimentary Rude Heath cereals alongside fresh milk, Staying Cool ground coffee, a selection of teas, hot choc and juicing oranges.
We invest in quality and that gives our apartments real style and individuality. Enjoy stylish furniture, well-equipped Poggenpohl kitchens, chic bathrooms and a great night’s sleep in our king-size Ultimate beds.
Our two-bed Maxi and Roadster penthouse apartments are a great value solution if you want to share living space with a colleague or have family to stay. Mini studios and one-bedroom Clubman apartments are also available.
We have excellent credentials. Our Birmingham business accommodation has been chosen by employees from organisations as diverse as the BBC, ITV, Accenture, Converse, KPMG and IBM. The city’s hospitals, universities and cultural venues also often rely on Staying Cool to provide a high-quality, great value alternative to Birmingham’s city centre hotels.