Serviced Apartments Vs Hotels
Staying Cool at the Rotunda is sometimes described as a boutique aparthotel, although others like to use serviced apartments to describe what we do. We aim to take the best of what hotels have to offer (with a focus on design, great service and a non-corporate, funky feel) and combine that with the space and privacy of apartments. Whatever your budget you are sure to find a Staying Cool apartment to suit your needs.
What can you expect as a guest if you've never stayed with Staying Cool before? Here are six things to get you started:
1. You will be well looked after. Guest happiness is at the heart of everything we do and we've won awards for our customer service. Our team are founts of local knowledge and will be happy to help with advice on the best places to go in the city, restaurant recommendations/bookings and so on.
2. You can travel light. We have thought long and hard about what might make your life easier. Towelling robes and fluffy white towels? Check. Toiletries? Check. Locally sourced ground coffee & espresso machine with pods? Check. Oranges & grapefruits for the electric juicer? Check. We could go on for quite some time on this topic...
3. You will feel at home. Nobody wants to miss their creature comforts so we've installed a top-of-the-range Sky TV package plus fast, reliable Wi-Fi. These are free to use for the duration of your stay. You'll also have your own washing machine, iron and ironing board should you need to use them.
4. You can choose how you dine. Prepare a meal in your fully-equipped Poggenpohl kitchens, order a food delivery or dine out in one of many local restaurants – whatever takes your fancy. If you do go down the dining in route, all of our apartments have a dining space, crockery & cutlery, unlike a hotel room.
5. You get your privacy. Bed hair? You can enjoy breakfast in the privacy of your own apartment whenever you roll out of bed. We'll stock your apartment with complimentary extras such as Rude Health cereals, fresh milk, juicing oranges & grapefruits and an excellent range of tea and coffee. You can also pre-order breakfast packs from our Food and Drink list if you would like something different.
6. You don’t have to do the chores. Your (extremely comfortable, European king-size) bed will be made up for you before you arrive and our optional daily maid service means we'll take care of the cleaning.
Staying Cool Birmingham . . . you might not be staying in a hotel, but we think you will agree that this is not a bad thing. We can also boast that we are currently in the top 3 on TripAdvisor for hotels in Birmingham.
To book simply enter your dates in the booking panel above and review the choice of accommodation available. Add-ons such as car parking or champagne on arrival can also be booked at this time, or you can always add these on later via our Guest Relations team. If you need any help with your booking or have any questions do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help you.