Choose one of our stylish serviced apartments in Birmingham for your weekend city break in Birmingham. At Staying Cool you can enjoy style, space and total privacy. The stunning panoramic views make for great photographs!
Staying Cool is the perfect place for weekend breaks in Birmingham, thanks to our central Birmingham location. We’re a stone’s throw from Birmingham’s fantastic Bullring shopping centre, a couple of minutes walk from Grand Central and New Street Station and close to many of Birmingham’s Michelin Star Restaurants. Don’t just take our word for it though, The Telegraph named us as the place to stay during your weekend in Birmingham.
Start to relax…
Our king-size beds and living areas make it easy to unwind and enjoy your weekend away. We promise there’ll be no early interruptions from housekeeping!
- Enjoy a lazy morning and a private breakfast while enjoying the views. There’s no need to get dressed to have breakfast while you’re with us. Every apartment has a dining area, but breakfast in bed might be too tempting to resist. It’s easy to rustle up breakfast in the sleek Poggenpohl kitchen. Food packages, including a Full English, are available to book.
- Relax in the bathrobes provided and make the most of our hand-blended toiletries
- Brilliant central location means you can make the most of the city
- Curl up, watch films and enjoy Sky TV.
- Choose from the wow factor of a Roadster Penthouse, a chic Maxi, a cool Clubman or a cute Mini studio. You’ll love them all.
What to do during your weekend in Birmingham
There’s so much to see and do during your weekend break in Birmingham, with something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a romantic weekend, time with the family or a foodie’s paradise:
- The city has a superb food scene (including five Michelin starred restaurants). We keep our ears to the ground and know about all the latest Birmingham restaurants, cafes and bars. We try them out before recommending them to our guests (our team queue up for that job, as you might imagine).
- We’re in the heart of over 1,000 shops. If great shopping is on your list of weekend essentials, Birmingham is the place for you.
- If you’re looking for a family friendly weekend, the National Sealife Centre, Cadbury World and the Botanical Gardens will keep your little ones entertained for hours.
- Birmingham’s a really vibrant city with lots to offer in the way of culture and the Arts. Make the most of reasonably priced ticket prices whether you’re into West End musicals or experimental theatre.
- Love to laugh? Comedy’s biggest names appear at Birmingham Symphony Hall and the Hippodrome and the more intimate Glee Club also attracts some great talent.
- Sport is also big in Birmingham. Cricket, football, athletics, tennis…it’s all here and more. There’s no need to miss any big matches being broadcast either – cuddle up on the sofa and make the most of our top-end SKY package.
We’re here to help
Guest Relations will be happy to advise you before or during your trip about the best things to do during your weekend in Birmingham. We can take care of restaurant bookings, tickets and taxis etc. for you. Our team are all local and very knowledgeable about the most stylish places to go in Birmingham.