Birmingham Christmas Shopping
Stay with us at the heart of Birmingham and shop to your heart’s content. The city is magical when the Ferris wheel is turning, the outdoor ice skating rink is open and the Birmingham German Market is in full swing. Birmingham Christmas shopping is a real pleasure with Staying Cool.
Want to get your Christmas shopping sorted without too much stress? Getting it all done in Birmingham while staying in one of our centrally located serviced apartments could be the perfect solution.
Why choose Staying Cool for your Christmas shop?
Staying in the best serviced apartments Birmingham has ever seen puts you within easy walking distance of a huge number of shops. Make the most of Selfridges, The Bullring, The Mailbox, John Lewis, Grand Central and more than 1,000 retailersin the centre of Birmingham. We’re pleased to say that this huge number includes lots of independent shops that are unique to the city too.
- Shop and then drop. Zara is in our basement and we call Selfridges our corner shop.
We’re so central that you can shop and then drop your bags off back at the apartment. Repeat as necessary.
- The German Christmas Market starts right outside our door. Nothing says Christmas more than glühwein in a kitsch mug.
- Say no to traffic jams. We’re just a couple minutes’ walk from Birmingham’s two main train stations (New Street and Moor Street). Thanks to the opening of Grand Central you can now do some serious shopping before you’ve even left New Street Station.
- Enjoy ‘off peak’ shopping before the crowds arrive and after they’ve gone. You’ll be able to easily get out there when the shops are at their most quiet.
- Our Birmingham serviced apartments are very stylish and sleek with the design touches of a boutique hotel. Treat yourself to some time to relax in a calming environment as a reward for all that shopping.
- It’s fun to share. Book one of our two-bedroom penthouse or Maxi serviced apartments and enjoy a spacious lounge to relax in with friends or family.
Monday is the new Sunday
Prefer to avoid doing your Birmingham Christmas shopping over a weekend? We have a fantastic offer called the Alternative Weekend, which combines great rates with free extras (including a bottle of champagne) if you stay on a Monday and Tuesday.