If you’re organising a reunion in Birmingham then Staying Cool at the Rotunda is the ideal place for all our your group to stay. Our serviced apartments give you spacious lounges, a great location, group discounts, stunning views and a whole lot of style.
How to make your reunion in Birmingham a big success
Staying Cool’s serviced apartments give you the flexibility you need when you’re arranging a reunion for a group in Birmingham. With 35 chic apartments ranging from studios to two-bed penthouses with balconies, we can accommodate your group whether there are four of you sharing a Maxi or Penthouse to 12 of you spread across a number of apartments.
- Spacious lounges make our larger 5 star serviced apartments in Birmingham stand out from the crowd. Use your lounge to reconnect with friends or family. Take a look at our Clubman, Maxi and Penthouse apartments if you’d like a shared space. Relax and socialise.
- Our two-bed Birmingham holiday apartments are designed for people to share. Make the most of your funky shared space, but enjoy the luxury of your own en-suite bathrooms.
- Birmingham is a major travel hub and we’re only 2/3 minutes’ walk away from both of the city’s train stations (New Street and Moor Street) and easily reached by train from Birmingham International Airport. Birmingham is a great place to meet up no matter how widely scattered your group is.
- We can help you to organise a great reunion. In-house catering? The best places to book a special reunion meal? A great family-friendly pub nearby? Just ask our friendly team.
- Whether you prefer to stay together or separately, we have studios, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments available. Our Clubman, Maxi and Penthouse serviced apartments have plenty of seating, which make them perfect for getting your family or friends together.
- You’ll also be staying at the heart of the city. There’s a lot to do in Birmingham for all ages and it’s all right on your doorstep! Our apartments offer fantastic views and you’ll see Birmingham in a whole new light from here.
Catch up in style
We have a range of apartments from VIP penthouses to studios, so our Birmingham serviced apartments will suit all pockets. That means that you can all be under one roof, but enjoy privacy and relaxation too.
You can feel confident about quality too. Our larger serviced apartments have official 5 star status, while our cool studios are 4 star.
Organising a reunion can take a lot of work
Whether you are organising a Birmingham university reunion, a Brummie family get together or choosing Birmingham simply because it works as a meeting point, we’ll help you to get it right. Our friendly team will give you any help you need.
Please do remember: We are not an event space, so all of your group must be staying with us at the Rotunda. We are unable to allow extra guests in to your apartment that are not booked in to stay with us on the same dates.
Interested in a discount?
Call us on +44(0)121 285 1290 or email [email protected] and we’ll arrange a unique discount code for everyone in your group.