Romantic Breaks in Birmingham
Choose one of our stylish serviced apartments in Birmingham for your romantic city break in Birmingham. At Staying Cool you can enjoy style, space and total privacy with stunning panoramic views (that make for great photographs!).
Staying Cool at the Rotunda is perfect for romance
Staying Cool is the perfect place for a romantic city break in Birmingham. Our serviced apartments in Birmingham provide you with plenty of space and that all important privacy. Enjoy the stunning views from your city pad (so much sexier than a bland hotel room) as you relax together in your own little love bubble.
Our king-size beds and living areas make it easy to unwind. We promise there’ll be no early interruptions from housekeeping!
- There’s no need to get dressed to have breakfast while you’re with us. Enjoy a lazy morning and a private breakfast while enjoying the views. Every apartment has a dining area, but breakfast in bed might be too tempting to resist. It’s easy to rustle up breakfast in the sleek Poggenpohl kitchen. Food packages, including a Full English, are available to book.
- Relax in the bathrobes provided and make the most of our hand-blended toiletries.
- Watch films and enjoy Sky TV.
- Choose from the wow factor of a Roadster Penthouse, a chic Maxi, a cool Clubman or a cute Mini studio. You’ll love them all.
- Upgrade to our Romance Package if you want extras such as chocolates and champagne waiting for you in your serviced apartment when you arrive. Our location at the heart of the city in the iconic Rotunda building with stunning views across the city is sure to impress your partner.
What to do together in Birmingham
Birmingham may not be everyone’s first thought for a romantic city break but the city will surprise you. Don’t just take our word for it - read this review from The Independent to understand why.
Birmingham has something for everyone, whatever you enjoy doing together.
- The city has a superb food scene (including five Michelin starred restaurants). We keep our ears to the ground and know about all the latest Birmingham restaurants, cafes and bars. We try them out before recommending them to our guests (our team queue up for that job, as you might imagine).
- We’re in the midst of over 1,000 shops. If great shopping is on your list of weekend essentials you’re heading for the right place. Birmingham shopping is so big that it has its own website.
- Birmingham is the UK’s second city and Europe’s youngest. As such, it’s a really vibrant place with lots to offer in the way of culture and the Arts. Make the most of reasonably priced ticket prices whether you’re into West End musicals or experimental theatre.
- Love to laugh together? Comedy’s biggest names appear at the Birmingham Hippodrome and the more intimate Glee Club also attracts some great talent.
- Sport is also big in Birmingham. Cricket, football, athletics, tennis…it’s all here and more. There’s no need to miss any big matches being broadcast either – cuddle up on the sofa and make the most of our top-end SKY package.
Can’t get a babysitter?
Our two-bed Maxi and penthouse apartments are the perfect solution if you want to celebrate a special occasion, but need to bring the kids with you. You may not be able to go out late this time, but enjoying a glass of champagne in the lounge after they’ve gone to bed will be a great way to celebrate.
We’re here to help
Guest Relations will be happy to advise you before or during your trip about the most romantic things to do in Birmingham. We can take care of restaurant bookings and taxis etc. for you. They’re all local and very knowledgeable about the most stylish places to go in Birmingham.
Take a look at our Offers Page for full details of our Romantic Package.
Don’t miss out on a Valentine’s Day Stay in Birmingham
Please note that our serviced apartments in Birmingham are always very popular for Valentine’s Day. We'd advise you to book early if you want to secure an apartment on or around Valentine’s Day on February 14th.